A set of IWB lessons, worksheets, activities, planning and display resources.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE TOPIC - LO: To find out what the children already know about forces
2. FALLING TO EARTH - LO: Explain that unsupported objects fall towards the Earth because of the force of gravity acting between the Earth and the falling object
3. FRICTION - LO: Identify the effects of friction that act between moving surfaces
4. WATER RESISTANCE - LO: Identify the effects of water resistance that act between moving surfaces
5. AIR RESISTANCE - LO: Identify the effects of air resistance that act between moving surfaces
6. LEVERS, PULLEYS AND GEARS - LO: Recognise that some mechanisms, including levers, pulleys and gears, allow a smaller force to have a greater effect.
7. FORCES RECAP - LO
Fax your order to:
08721 113 845
Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Find out which cookies we use.